(7) Creative Book Review Blogs
Hello again and welcome to the second (7) on Sunday post but posted on a Monday. LOL. Happy Belated Mother’s Day to all those who celebrated. I had a wonderful day with the three men in my life – my husband and our twin boys – but am ready to get back to work today.
For this week’s list, I thought I would share a few of the creative book blogs that inspired me and helped guide me as I created The Treehouse. I really enjoy visiting each of these blogs and learning from the ladies who own them. You may know some of these already or maybe I’ll introduce to a new blogging voice for inspiration – either way each blog is well worth a visit. I have added pics that remind me of each blog. Enjoy!
- Books and Beverages – I found this site in my very first days of research and really liked Jamie’s writing voice, the positive and inviting vibe her blog offered, and the features she has on her blog. Great site.
- Bookmark Lit – What I really enjoy about Lauren’s site is the variety of posts she creates, her use of pretty graphics, and her detailed book reviews. She posts very regularly it seems so there is always something new to look at, Really fun.
- Paper Fury – Cait is a true master of making her site so colorful, you want to just hang out and look around. Add in her quirky writing style, her information loaded lists, and her consistency in posting and her blog is one of my favorite sites to visit. So pretty!
- Between My Lines – Trish is an Irish book blogger and has the sweetest site that is so wonderful to visit. Her style of writing makes me feel like I am getting a review from a friend and the other bookish things she talks about are always interesting and fun to read. A great place to spend some time. Very cute blog.
- The Caffeinated Diva – Kim’s site has a lot of fun things happening with reviews and book tours. I like seeing her progress in various challenges and reading her various book reviews. A good example of how to be consistent with blogging.
- The Broke and The Bookish – I love visiting this site for the super fun meme they host TOP TEN TUESDAY. I participated for the first time last week and had a blast. Not only is the meme fun to do but it also has introduced me to a plethora of book blogs thanks to all the other people who participate. Super useful resource.
- Caffeinated Book Reviewer – This is another favorite destination for me and I always find something fun to read. I also really enjoy the wide variety of books she reviews and her site is a treat for the eyes.
That completes my list for this week. Visiting each of these sites again reminds me how awesome and creative the book review community is and how happy I am to be a part of it now. Please take a moment and visit at least one of the blogs I suggested (better yet, try them all) and I know it will brighten your day as much as it does mine.
What are some of your favorite book blogs?